Friday, March 24, 2006

MYOB

Yesterday, I just found out that my university sent my dad a letter informing him that I've already accumulated 12.0 units of failure (equivalent to 4 subjects) in my whole 3 years stay. My grades are my own responsibility, and I would have appreciated it if they do not inform my parents immediately of its gravity since I believe I am still capable of redeeming myself and decreasing the said accumulation back to 6 units.

My dad blew his fuse yesterday, demanding that I present to him all my course cards. I managed to show him the ones I've sorted out, since some others were already lost. I did find that most of my grades were in the range of 4 (excellent), 3 (good) and 2.5 (fair). Hope that would somehow ease his anger. I also slept quite early yesterday to avoid any confrontations. I don't know how to dodge away from my dad through the weekend though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home