Saturday, January 07, 2006

My Body Is My Canvas!

I have just finished watching Tyra Bank's America's Next Top Model. The number of women competing for the title has reduced immensely since the last time I watched the program. In this particular episode though, they were flown to Tokyo - yes the Fashion Capital of the world, with the most avant-garde fashion trends available to man! They were dressed in kimonos and were trained the meticulous ritual of the tea ceremony - Top models need to adjust accordingly to different cultures - even made them act for a Campbell commercial in Japanese. My most favorite though is the capsule hotel where they were made to sleep in "coffin-like" bunkers - oh so want! It was designed I think for travelling businessmen - or so they say.

My vote? Yaya! So love her, eversince. She has this really strong aura, a great respect for cultures and one hecka mind despite her ugh.. imperfect skin. This girl's got personality.

Amanda's all goody-goody and motherly, but she does know how to flaunt her icy blue eyes - brilliant asset. Eva - she's got the works, but needs to work on her people skills more. Anne - ELIMINATE HER!

-----------------------------------------

Mom and I will be attending a black tie wedding reception tonight, and she's making me wear this baby pink ankle length dress which kind of bites off the Russian Tsarina style of clothing - personally, I feel that it looks more like a maternity dress than a gown. I should really invest in a good formal dress - I hate the oh-so-traditional Chinese who can't bear to look at black, I mean grow up! Red is not the only color in the color spectrum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home