Monday, February 27, 2006

Yipee!

DECS (Department of Education, Culture and Sports) announced last night that there's no classes again today in all school levels, public and private institutions, due to the coup de etat attempt last night. Thus I was relieved another day to do as I whim.

I called Canon Marketing this morning and was informed that my camera was ready for pickup. At last! After months of stagnant sitting on the shelf and three weeks of waiting for Canon to repair it... My mom offered to bring me there. We had a public transportation adventure and now I am familiar with more routes around Makati!

When I got my camera, I had to test it out which proved me that it was already in tip top shape. I cannot control my excitement! I can take pictures again and I intend to buy some BnW film and photo paper tomorrow in Quiapo. I can't wait to test it out here at home. Thank God that developing would be free since there is a dark room readily available for Communication Arts students in our university.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home