Thursday, March 30, 2006

Homos and Sex

Title has no relation to the concept of Brokeback Mountain ---> Which I still haven't watched! :(

Today feels like another "too normal to be normal" day. There's barely anything exciting or fulfilling or noteworthy occuring, which usually puts a cherry on my day. Except for my spur of the moment purchase of bond papers and onion skins to make myself a sketch pad, its an utterly boring, typical day.

I've been, though, for the past few days, ripping in my WMP a list of "gay" songs, from Madonna singles as Material Girl, RuPaul and Martha Wash's version of It's Raining Men, Cher's Shoop Shoop Song, Annie Lennox' No More I Love You's and many others. I guess, I can't live without music, even though people may look at me and find me in a funny sort of light.

My friend, Jourdy, and I having nothing decent to do but laze about, even if it's finals week, have also been compiling songs with explicit sexual contents, although we're already running short of songs.. Among them are Khia's My Neck My Back, Divinyls' Pleasure and Pain, also their controversial I Touch Myself, LFO's I Will Show You Mine and Silk's Freak Me.

Anybody wants to give us more songs to check out and compile?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home