Monday, April 17, 2006

Day Signing Out..

Thank God this day is over.
One of my three wishes last Thursday - to pass Mathan.. and I did!!!
No failing grades this term... Wahooey!!!

I would like to thank all my friends, who have always been so supportive and helpful. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

My grades were fair, most of them, that is. I am slightly bitter about the outcome of my Video Production grade, but it is nothing worth giving so much weight on.

Jourdy gave me a (CD) copy of all our pictures during the shooting, as well the photographs in my portfolio, which I requested him to scan for me. All I need now is to learn the art of photoshop to fix a couple of this and thats.

Favorite part of Jourdy's CD - an MP3 of Akafella's version of Billy Joel's For the Longest Time...
*kilig kilig

The highlight of the day was eating dinner at Dampa. It has been an intended eating destination for quite sometime now (It's been a year since we last thought of going).

The People?
Me, Marvin, Jourdy, Marie, Oscar and Gretchen
The Place? Somewhere near Blue Wave
The Food? Select and buy food in a wet market then ask nearby restos to cook them for us.
Foods available: Fresh seafoods (Lobsters, Crabs, Fishes, Clams, Oysters, Mussels, Shrimp, etc) and Liempo
Our chosen Resto:
Josefin.. - good Filipino ambience, location suggested by James
Total cost per person:
410 Php - the shopping, the cooking, rice and the drinks included
Comments: Busog!! (We're so full..) It was a worth-it experience!!

TOO BAD NOBODY THOUGHT OF BRINGING A CAMERA...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home