Monday, April 10, 2006

Body Jam

They say that when you're close with somebody, somehow you'll end up resembling each other no matter how different or polar your images are. They say that if you want to know if your husband is having an affair, you have to check whether the two of you still look similar - haven't you heard priests complimenting newly-wed couples how much they look alike?

Oh well.. A couple of days ago, my mom browsed through my pre-production casting sheets and found Marie's photo since she acted for our group in our first run-though of Enrico's sequence. Mom suddenly pointed out that somehow we are beginning to look like each other. It's just that her face is longer, while mine is more round. I don't know how the body works, but my high school peers also noticed that me and my girlfriends would have a similar menstrual period. They say it works that way too.

Is there any scientific manner in explaining this phenomenon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home