Tuesday, April 04, 2006

So Sick

For those who are not fully aware of what is happening between me and particular people. This is a short summary of what I just want to point out.

I'm sick of taking responsibility for reminding everybody their respective duties and later getting blamed for not informing them of other to-be-submitted requirements for the class.. You're college students, fuck it, use your head for god's sake.

I'm sick of doing their assignments just because they're too lazy-assed to do it themselves. Calling me in the last minute to help them out. At first, it's good samaritan, but later on, it's getting old, buddy.

I'm sick of telling groupmates the organization of how to handle situations, which they'd later mess completely up because (a) they were not paying attention in class to know any better, (b) they were panic-ing like crazy and couldn't distinguish how the fuck to follow the organization because they were not absorbing the details in class

I'm sick of getting all these bitchy looks and comments from that groupmate who's often absent anyway, and doesn't really give a damn whether he/she will pass.

I'm sick and tired of becoming a leader to such uninspired, incompentent, irresponsible, self-centered, egoistic, unenthusiastic, rich little brats. Get a nursemaid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home