Monday, April 03, 2006

April Begins With A Volcanic Eruption

So far, the month of April begun with me being pissed with everybody else. People have accomplished in making me angry, furious, mad and moody. I am not really this sort of person, what the fuck is wrong with me? Everybody seems to be either incompetent, unreliable, shitty or just plain pathetic. I hope this kind of feeling won't last for the whole month, I don't want to build the impression that I am someone who constantly has her menstrual period (in other words - "constantly hot-headed") or worse, menopausal!

Maybe it's just the stress and lack of sleep especially since finals are swiftly coming.
Maybe it's the tension and excitement to get it on with summer.
Maybe it's the warm breaths of the weather.
Maybe it's simply the worry that my grades won't meet my expectations.
Maybe it's because I have a lot of problems to think about at the moment.
or maybe everybody's really either incompetent, unreliable, shitty, pathetic freaks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home