Friday, March 31, 2006

It's A Real Shitty Day

According to Murphy's Law, "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. "
(A Communication Arts Rule - otherwise saying "Be prepared.")

Call...

(a) I have less than 3 hours sleep.

(b) Our laptop got wrecked thanks to somebody's carelessness.. (and all my files and assignments due next week - which took me over a week to complete - are all there.. with no back-up)

(c) I have a serious business debt payable today, and the guy who owes me hasn't paid me on time. How the hell am I to handle this?

(d) Video shooting for both Video Production and Litelec (Literature Elective)

(e) Video production actors are still to be coordinated.

(f) No cellular phone load and I have to contact my groupmate since I am the one to pass our Marketing Research paper.

(g) All internet servers in our university were either full or are not functional this morning.

(h) *really personal problem*

Fucked up day! Fold...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home