Thursday, April 06, 2006

At Long Last...

At long last, I have completed all the requirements for this term.

Yesterday was spend doing totally nothing but editing. I've edited our video and yielded two versions of it (one with Carlos and the other with EJ playing the role of Anton Garcia). The final project videos were shown today in a class viewing session. I found that it worked very well, and was rather out-of-the-ordinary. Music was from the Final Fantasy Soundtrack collection my brother lent me.

Curious though, that when our video ended, nobody really clapped compared to the works of our other classmates. For some, they considered the story confusing. I would like to call it intellectually complicated. My friend, Lynda, also a Communication Arts Video Production student, told me that the editing was good especially in the first part (the part we crammed.. yey!).

My groupmate, Terry, wrote the concept proposal and the screenplay, and in my opinion, was the best story we could ever work with. I am already bored with typical plots of love stories and unhappy teens - ours focused on schizophrenics..

Today I had two final examinations - "Obligations and Contracts" and "Mathan1" (Introduction to Calculus - I need a final examination score of 80 to get a passing grade..). I hope I passed them both.

Summer vacation.. here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home