Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Touch Me Not.. I am Chaste

I have complied once again to the yearly physical examination and was subjected to the many tortures the university is capable of bestowing upon its students. The worst of the series of scrutiny is the breast examination wherein a female doctor would be able to touch you with her cold hands - it is undeniably the most uncomfortable part of the annual physical report. It was a futile attempt to control my laughter that I feel the doctor also realized her failure to provide me with her gentlest touch thus i felt the need to apologize unceasingly after the exam.

Contrary to what I've feared, my eyesight still remains a boastful 20-20, a feature I thought was diminished after a daily grave dosage of computer radiation and poor lightings. During the past few weeks, I strained myself trying to read words from afar and thus dawned upon me, that it was physically impossible for me to do so - and thus this paranoia of a failing eye sight haunted me night after night until this fateful examination. Thank goodness.