Friday, December 08, 2006

Headachers..

I could practically throw a fit.

Lately, due to the many deadlines swarming above my head, I've been lacking precious sleep and because of that.. my head is starting to function poorly - not to mention the fact that my patience is wearing thin. Yesterday, I actually screamed at our driver just because he didn't reply to my Sms. I know it's immature and uncalled for, but he was addressing me in an equally high volume that I just couldn't resist - I wasn't thinking clearly.

Today was an ultra frustration. I promised my groupmate yesterday to pass my share in the paper by yesternight. Unfortunately, the people in our family parallel me to a virus - waiting to ruin a finely tuned computer as soon as the possibility allows me - and boycotts me from using most of the computers, except one which my aunt uses in her factory. By 11, I was begging my uncle to just send my file so I could fulfill my promise but he answers me, "why are you doing things at the last minute?" and "I don't have an anti-virus here, so I am not willing to take the risk." My dad blames me for the virus in his computer and thus secures his little precious with passwords. I was at the verge of leaving the house at midnight when my aunt came home and lent her me computer. And my uncle.. heck, he didn't care that I was already planning to venture out in the middle of the night just because he's scardy-cat to get some virus pestering him.. JUST UPLOAD A DAMN FILE.. ugh...

2 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger HiveRadical said...

Sorry haven't checked up on you recently. I hope you can make time for the sleep your mind and soul needs. Take care and Merry Christmas.

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Katrina said...

hey hiveradical.. nice to hear from you again.. after a really long while.. hope to reading your works again soon.. take care and an advance merry christmas to you too..

and yes, i'll be sleeping and resting a lot since the christmas break has recently commenced.

hey jenn.. :) aww... thanks.. hugs back..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home