Sunday, November 26, 2006

Wonder of Wonders, Miracle of Miracles

Most recently, many unforgettable occurences took place which is either the mighty hand of God at work - manipulating the little details of our petty lives.. perhaps interfering the brilliance of the human rationale.

One of the more significant illustrations of such is the department's sudden willingness to bend it's rules to our advantage - thus allowing us a few moments of defense with the panel; and although we left the office feeling awfully dissatisfied and completely sure our proposal was dumped, we were proven quite contrary and thus my thesismate and I are busting our asses at this point to complete the final requirements.

Yesterday was a breakthrough from my peers' common trend of "hanging out" as there was an apparent convergence of schedules thus allowed us to create a seemingly wacky story which would remembered on the tips of our tongues as one of the least eventful but completely meaningful outings together.

My mother also has taken a role in this awesome mysterious play as she has yielded to most of my requests - to a point of suspiscion. I am paranoid by nature, but of course, is there truly anyone who is worthy of trust? If one's mind alone can not be fully trusted, how can another's be any better?

My VP has assigned me a case, finally, which I am trying to juggle with my other current deadlines, in addition to three other projects I intend to complete as soon as possible.

There are many changes occuring. I've managed to lend voice to my many issues in order to alleviate the growing ball of frustration building inside of me. Although it gave me a sense of relief, the effects were but momentary and in the course of a few days, I've returned to my usual attitude of introversion. In a way, it was a breakthrough from complete silence to slight revelation. I wonder how long this sort of division is to remain.

I worry though that my literary compositions have apparently slacked compared to my earlier attempts which has a strong foot with regards to reason and understanding. My current creations, although pleasing, still fails to recreate the complexity and vividness that my previous works displayed. I wonder if the lost of style is not permanent, and thus, style be still retrievable.

Thus, ends the short recap of what has been and what has proven to become.

2 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger Tanis said...

I believe you can come to trust people, they just have to earn it. Trust is one of those things that is hard to gain but easy to lose. As for things going good, you will find that from time to time things actualy will work out, enjoy..........

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

:) Thanks Tanis..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home