Friday, October 06, 2006

Tic Tacs

During the long weekend, I got to refix my table - more specifically the contents of my desk drawers. And I am very happy the way everything is all clean and organized just the way it was before. (Okay, it's kinda weird for a total slob to say that..) I still have a couple more "homeless" things lying on top of it as can be seen, but I hope they'd be adopted in their appropriate boxes soon. As I said earlier, I will post a picture of it here.. (at the same time, to freeze that rare image of my table able to actually look worthier than just be a dumping area for my crap).

I'm just so happy it's all cleared up! :)


-----------------------------------------------


Anyways, I've also been sketching. I couldn't upload em in my deviantart yet since I haven't got the chance to scan them. I simply took a picture of my work and slapped it in my USB to show it off here... (as if there's something to show off!)

I know this is a really bad sketch considering that the arms and the torso are grotesquely unproportioned and awkwardly positioned. But if it helps to mention, I just copied this from one of my old Chinese magazines in order to learn how to draw dragons. Oh well, I think it's okay, although it resembles a tapeworm at some point.




I asked my friend, Masi, to draw me a frog. I really can't say why I was craving for a frog at that particular day. He found me odd that I hated erasures even when we're already using pencils. Oh well. This is our creation, his is the frog.. Mine is it's tattoo.









This particular sketch was inspired by Charley's sister's Phoenix. I wasn't really intending my work to come out this way (as do all my work..). I was blindly following my impulses when it began to take form into this and eventually I decided to go with the phoenix theme as well.

3 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Tanis said...

Nice drawings.
It's nice to have things put away, but they never seem to stay that way long around my house.....

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Katrina said...

thanks:)

my stuff needs to be constantly and conciously fixed else they get hidden away in some forgotten crevice in our house... oh well... :)

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

tenkiesh :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home