Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Beach Trip!

I've procrastinated in updating my blog due to laziness which has struck me since the beginning of my finals week. Much has occured in that span of time that I am afraid I can no longer write faithfully to my "revelations". There had been many circumstances which had allowed me the luxury of epiphany, unfornately though, I believe that I could no longer summon them all in recollection at this moment,nor with the same enthusiasm and completeness as the time of its birth - therefore I shall focus this entry on the latest experience that has transpired.

At this moment, I feel that a nasal congestion coming up. My nose has began to itch and my throat is starting to get sore. I just came home a couple of days ago from a long weekend away from home. After Friday's ADMU-DLSU swap, where I learned how lucky I am to be studying in a fairly sized airconditioned school, our organization went to Batangas for our teambuilding. I would've taken more pictures had my camera not been held up in the bag of one of our facilitators posing to "take care of our valuables".





This is the first time our organization had a teambuilding in a beach, not to mention a 3 day 2 night outing (no cellular signal! tears..).. the downside is.. my monthly visitor came on the very first day - thus depriving me from all the water fun my companions were able to experience. Aside from this little setback, I had a fantastic time. Man, I was afraid I'll get sunburn, but hecka, this monthly visitor sure saved some skin cells, not to mention a potential encounter with melanoma (okay, I'm being paranoid!) Best of all, my buddies were there for me even when I was beginning to bitch up.


These girls are some of my room/workmates.
Leslie, Charm and Lynda.

Lynda and Charm were so sweet. One time I was faking dysmenorrhea because of a real cruel situation I got myself into and was feeling awfully guilty of. Believing my con, the two girls took the effort to get lunch for me and bring it all the way to our room.

It's been a while since I last went to a beach which was why I was real excited. Kabayan Resort was white sand but it is a bit hot on the toes and rather rocky for my feet; although.. I could run around barefoot while everybody else were jumping about the sandy grill with their slippers on. Below are some more of the pictures I got before my camera was swiped away..



The facilitators also orchestrated a new game wherein the girls are against the guys. Each person is to wear one colored sock on his/her right foot. The goal of the game is to steal all the socks away from your opponent team. Girls are empowered by their number, while the guys are strong with their inborn speeed and brawns. My strategy was to pull the men downand pin them on the sand while the other girls struggle with his sock. Apparently, the boys had the upperhand in the whole power play. One of the facilitators even named the game as "rape!". I secured many small wounds from this game, but it was so worth it. I love to dominate! wahahaha. Below is a picture of me, being raped by two guys.. boo-hoo.


There were more games, but nothing is more fun than to bury your feet in the sand. In one of our activities, I was buried whole in the sand for my groupmates to form a sexy body. I specially requested a girl to be the one to sculpt my breasts into a 40F! I don't know if it turned out okay though since the pictures were not yet posted in either multiply or yahoo.

Our feet!


Footprints on the Sand

One of our activities demand that our HR find an exotic place in the beach and take a picture of it. I volunteered to hold the camera. Luckily, it was sunset, so this is the photo I got. There are better shots than this, but this was the one sent to me by the camera owner, Shelley.

The third day, we had to leave. You can imagine.. 4 hours going and another going back with a friend who's about to leave for Cebu, rushing to his plane. Below are pictures from Marie's camera.


Charm, Maude, Me and Lynda..
Waiting for departure.

These are the people in our van,
plus the van!
----Fin-----

1 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

:D THANK YOU

 

Post a Comment

<< Home