Friday, September 08, 2006

Split Second Updates

Yesterday, mom enrolled me in a introductory crash course, hosted by Informatics, for the wonderful world of MAYA. Unfortunately, my stuffy nose and throbbing headache took the better of me thus depriving me the chance to fiddle more with the program. I, though, learned some of the basic potentials of the program - I feel like I absorbed only 1 percent of the whole thing.. argh... The speaker offered that we take the course in the hosting school so that we'd gain further knowledge of the said application. Ugh.. the catch.

------------------

This morning, my grandmother brought me to an accupuncture doctor where he stuck two needles on my cheeks, one at the base of my neck and another at the back of my neck. I was laughing the whole time since my uncle told me I looked like an African warthog. Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home