Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Discontent, Quit Bugging Me

It's been a while since I updated my blog - seems like I almost always get suddenly memory-erased whenever that blank text box greets me. Although I felt that I have much to say, the emptiness of the box would suddenly reflect itself in my brain. I am currently in one of DLSU's computer laboratory with Imago blasting away their "Tara Let's" single downstairs. As much as I'd like to join the fun, I feel so drained that I don't really mind staying up here and spend some quality time with the computer.

I've spent the past few days photoshopping our video (picture by picture animation) that I don't really know if that was really a wise thing to do, but somehow it did work cause the video did look good. Marie did the video editing though since she has the program in her laptop. I wonder what it would be like if I atlast would be able to get myself a worthy computer where I can store in as many programs as I'd like - programs in mind... PS (obviously), Flash, Maya, Dreamweaver, Corel and Adobe Premiere (or at the very least, Pinnacle).. but of course I guess I have to take things one at a time.. Oh well..

I've been sketching again. After my friend lost more than half of my sketches before, I was so devastated that I lost the drive to doodle. Recently, for some unknown reason, I've began to doodle again - to a point of frustration since I cannot get the images I want - realism truly isn't part of my talents. Somehow I wish I'd be able to get better with what I have right now. My problem now is, how the heck do I get these images scanned..

(Mom says we have a scanner at home, but when I asked my uncle to install it in our PC, he told me he was lazy to. So I wanted to do it myself, but I didn't know where they placed the CD installer. I asked my dad and uncle, but apparently they seemed to have misplaced it. No CD, No program. No program, no scanner. Am I approaching this the wrong way???)

I am such a discontented little girl.

3 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is still hope in recovering the lost CD installer for your printer... heres what you need to do.
1.) Look at the scanner's model and product code.(It's either at the back of the scanner, bottom, or just right in front of the scanner.
2.) If you can't find the model no. and code, try asking for the product's box.
3.) If either step 1 or 2 is a success go to the product's website and download the latest installer for the "specific" model.
4.) If neither step 1 or 2 works send a photo of your scanner and I'll do it for you :)

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*I mean scanner ><

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

thanks for the tips guys! :)

*hugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home