Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Technically Challenged

I know I've been slacking in updating my blog. I guess the culprit to this is my current obsession with photoshop. I've been playing around with the program so much that I don't I have a decent social life anymore. My friends would tell me that my hangout places are either at the conservatory where I can PS with my laptop, the computer labs or in internet stations. Still, with so much exposure to the computer, I feel so technically-challenged. I am still a novice - ignorant of all the techy jibberish crap.

I'm trying to make a new blog layout but it seems that I just couldn't figure out how to make it work right. I guess I started with a complicated treat. I downloaded the sources of many other blog-sters and realized I could do things by just doing it in tables.. dumb dumb me..


My friend told me that the layout I also made didn't really reflect me, and as much as I'd hate to agree.. Yah.. It's so not me.. haha.. Oh well.. Just wanted to show off my first trial.. I'm already planning to make something new...

1 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

yah :)

violet is kinda my fave color... :) but the picture was so.. "girly" that no one would believe I actually did that! :D hihihi...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home