Monday, March 26, 2007

Who Art Thou Be?

I know, I've been slacking in updating my blog, being busy lately with other unimportant matters actually - like building my own sketch portfolio since I've managed to lose all my other accomplishments before. It seems like a real reality brush that I find out I've been completely in the dark, unable to perform so many things other people take for granted. I can sketch, but not as well as others. I can take photographs and yet that art is still of poor execution and needs a great deal more practice. I can sing, but I still require more strenous vocalization programs in order to control my voice - not to mention, have more confidence in myself that I am capable of performing. I feel like a limited block, although I am highly optimistic that I can reach heights, at this point, I can assess how raw I am to a point of embarassment. I have such high expectations of myself and I still cannot manage to attain that level of unquestionable accomplishment.

-------------------

On a lighter note, I made this using just the mouse in order to learn about my personality. Or so they claim. For interested parties, click here.

drawing personality


The results of your analysis say:

You tend to pursue many different activities simultaneously. When misfortune does happen, it doesn't actually dishearten you all that much.
You have a peaceful mind, viewing the world with calm and serenity. To you, life is not about struggle and strife but about existence and co-existence.
You are creative, mentally active and industrious.
You have a sunny, cheerful disposition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home