Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Kikay

I dyed my hair. Maybe this is my way of trying to revamp my appearance after a break-up, or maybe I'm just too frugal to throw away the left over dye my mom used to hide her white hair, or maybe it's the simple fact that I'm trying to reinvent my looks after acting and dressing all sloppy for the past few months. There's nothing really significant with the color change except that my hair is slightly more brown now than just boring black with fading brown highlights. I really wanted to change it to ferocious red, but decided against it since I would be required to redo my current wardrobe, and that isn't really part of my list of expenses right now.

A person just doesn't change one's hair without considering if the change would suit the other factors as - image, get-ups, suitable jewelries, the like - even friends I may say. Yes, proper clothes and accessories have the capacity to accentuate particular aspects. If things are done without foresight, then I would might as well curse changing hair color and thus would have been better off not doing anything with it in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home