Friday, April 21, 2006

House Exploration

Today, I tried my camera again, shooting around the house. I guess, stopping once the counter reaches 20 shots, is going to be my camera's recurring problem. I believe that if I practice around the house first, discipline myself to focus on things, I'd get the hang of shooting soon enough. It's been over a year since I last took a decent artistic photograph.

While going through the nooks and crannies of our house, I suddenly had the urge to go to the top floor. There is a veranda there, and a metal stairway that leads to the roof. It was quarter past half past five and the sun was mellowing down behind the stakes of buildings and bulletins. Beautiful warm summery colors blasting through the horizon, orange, yellow, red, and a shy violet later growing to a deep ebony consuming the rest of the colors into blackness.

I have never really spent time up in the rooftop. I even went out of the safety area and sat right at the edge of the roof. Breath-taking. Maybe I'll spend more time there next time. My new inspiration corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home