Monday, May 08, 2006

Aroooogah..

My feet hurts. Actually my toe hurts. The second toe of my right foot has a deep cut at the joint which connects it to the whole foot - sole. I don't know how I got it, I just felt it trying to get my attention while I was walking criminal cases in City Hall this afternoon with my groupmates. I never told any of them what I was feeling, and confirmed the wound only when I got back to our van. My feet were really dirty black since I was just wearing cheap slippers, which alarmed me alot, but couldn't do much since I had a 5pm meeting with Jerome San, the speaker in the Cashflow seminars I atttended the past two months... and I had 30 minutes to get to the rendevouz.

*Feel good pointer - I think I managed to free one of the criminals in my list since he was only meant to serve his sentence for 10 days, but they've already kept him in jail for close to 2 months!

Having to converse in a coffee shop, it would be very embarassing not to buy anything. Being broke at the moment, I did something I never really thought I'd do. I brought the silver earrings I was wearing to a pawnbroker who lent me 475 pesos for it. The earrings were from Reagan, a highschool buddy - first jewelry I ever received from a non-family guy. He gave it to me as my 18th birthday present, and I have every intention of getting those earrings back!

The conversation with Jerome went pleasantly. My brother, who came with me, told me that he was an animated and interesting person, full of insights and understanding of the business world. Jerome suggested a number of good reads, which I still have to look up and check. The conversation in general, reconfirmed past knowledge which my grandfather imparted with me, built new philosophies for me to explore, and created possibilities which kept me at that moment hooked to almost every bit of information he could share. In total, the hassle that I went through was completely worth it.

2 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger Psychoasianlogist said...

must be because of the cheap slippers, somehow made a cut, i experienced that before

better get that cleaned up and taken care of ^_^

and regarding the earrings, you better get them back soon! that was really... really a desperate move there

maybe you can tell Reagan all about it after you get it back, "Hey, guess what... remember the earring that you gave me for my 18th..."

hahaha, weeeeeee! ^_^

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Katrina said...

haha:)

I havent spoken with boogan for a while, miss the guy... but hey... maybe he'll take it the wrong way... *shudders..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home