Friday, June 23, 2006

I Am Not Mathematically Challenged After All!

Yesterday I got the boost of confidence I needed.

Being a liberal arts student, we've been often labeled as ones who are brilliant in conversational skills, at the same time, poor in computing complex mathematical problems. (bah, humbug..)

I've been performing quite badly in most of my financing and accounting subjects which somehow made me believe that I really do fit in the stereotype. (Even though, I am aware that I am very capable in handling complicated and analytical problems, I always end up boxing myself into reasoning that I am really mathematically challenged whenever I get a failing mark.)

As one of our finance professor's gimiks, she devised a group contest to test our understanding of our lesson. I didn't read the chapted much so I wasn't able to help the group much with the objective portion of the contest - but when we were asked to compute for the answers to her problems, I consistently gave them the correct sum in the fastest pace.

I guess I ain't that dumb in math after all! In your face... bwahaha....

2 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

i saw that mistake but was too lazy to go back to blogger and edit it.. wahaha..

heck man, nobody's perfect..! :)

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Tanis said...

way to go.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home