Thursday, June 22, 2006

This Is What I Get For Skipping Class

Yeah, so I skipped class the whole day yesterday.. to meet my 12 noon deadline for the bulletin board.. and to satisfy the peer pressure to go to Mall of Asia.. (it's my first time!)

So my high school friends and I had loads of fun.. Jourdy even accompanied us in our spur of the moment outing. We had dinner at Burgoo.. and it's simply embarassing the way we blasted out all sorts of greenishness in public. Even the waiter was laughing at us since we (Marjorie and I) were fighting over the crayons to draw on the paper covering the table.

Eventually, dinner ends and I think we all got a bit drunk with humor that while trying to get back into the airconditioned portion of the mall.. I walked into a glass panel! Splat in the face! You could just imagine how loud Marjorie laughed once I got inside.. I feel that her voice could be heard all the way to the end of the mall.. Thankfully, being with close friends decrease the whole humiliating effect caused by one's carelessness...

5 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Psychoasianlogist said...

that was priceless! i should have my cam ready at all times! waaaaaa! boink! ^_^

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

have you no apathy? to record the shame... haha :D

sure.. i'll even pose gladly that way if you like.. haha

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Tanis said...

sounds like you had a great time, hope your face is ok.....

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Katrina said...

whoops.. brain waves jammed.. apathy ako.. haha.. sympathy.. este.. :D

to tanis: yup, my face is okay, but my ego isn't really haha:) thanks:)

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

i await your mockery.

bring it on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home