Sunday, June 04, 2006

First Photoshop Masterpieces

Finally, I finished my photoshop poster. My firsts actually.

This poster is the very first one I finished. But unfortunately, my VP didn't like it much - more so, the theme and concept - that I felt that I had to redo the whole thing into something less worthy of her critism.

So I came up with this. My hon suggested that to change the 16th note into a "normal" one to really stick with the minimalist theme.. I think it came out relatively well...

What do you think?

4 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the second one is too dull... :)just put a little color in it...;)

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Psychoasianlogist said...

hey hey hey, nice work on the 2nd one ^_^

i like the concept, but of course dont forget to put contact numbers at the bottom of the page, hehehe

i agree with mark, just a little color will do, try a gradient-like shift from plain white to some color from top to bottom

keeping the top and middle part of the page white and slowly showing color when it reaches just above the "sing with us" part

showing the shift from plain white lonely note to a colored and fun "sing with us" thing

keep the color minimal though, i love the whiteout concept, cooool ^_^

and about the first one, dont scrap it, sayang lang ginawa natin dito, hehehe, it could be useful in future posters ^_^

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

uh... okay... thanks for the tips! :D

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

Heyz jenn, sure.. hehe :) no problem.. thanks thanks :D appreciated your comments.. so much..

really, u were part of a choir? wat part do you sing, i mean, are you soprano or alto? :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home