Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Cluck Box Season

My brother could not accompany me to China this coming Saturday (damn, we have to be at the airport by 6.30 am!!). He has caught the terrible chicken pox and mom intends to detain him in our room with my other two siblings for the duration of his condition - fully airconditioned, with computer and television access. Mom wants my other siblings to also catch the pox so that the hassle of caring for sick children could be addressed at the same time. Since I caught it a decade ago and was quarantined for a month or so.. meaning I won't get to catch it again for the rest of my life... I will be going to China... alone, by myself, independently, with no relatives.... aside from my hometown-mates. This is going to be my first time leaving the country with no blood relative with me.. To make matters worse, I will be sleeping in a big hotel room with two beds all by myself!

*Warning: Overactive imagination...

2 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger Psychoasianlogist said...

overactive imagination, i wonder... wehehehehe

have fun! ^_^ take care ah

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

hahaha:)

jourdy... don't tell me you're thinking like a pervert again! haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home