Friday, June 02, 2006

Is There Anything Wrong With Me?

Recently, people have been coming up to me and telling me that I appear to have lost weight. True enough, checking the scale, I did lose 10 lbs. How? I have no idea, to be honest. Unfortunately, even with such a positive change, I don't feel any healthier nor do I feel any stronger as a whole - on the contrary, according to my mother, I look completely drained, having a "thesis look", with a face breeding pesky pimples.

I've been eating all three meals a day, sticking diligently to a daily hygiene ritual, sleeping before 11pm - I wonder why I feel a lot more fragile now than when I was 10 pounds heavier?

I have a smaller appetite compared to before, and I experience fatigue more easily when I have to carry heavy loads (as the electronic piano for today's choir practice..)

Sigh.....

6 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you should take vitamins? and drink more water? i dunno.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger HiveRadical said...

I'll pray for you to arrive at better health. You do the same.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Katrina said...

to hazel - thanks.. i'm actually taking vegetable vitamins and have been drinking more water than usual. Maybe it's just the hot weather that really drains me out.. Iono...

to Hiveradical - aww.. thanks.. don't worry I'll pray for your health too:)

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just rest it and dont think tooo much...haha thinking is one of the major cause of stress...hahah.. enjoy life...

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm... take PEDIALYTE then. the stuff doesn't exactly have a great taste but it helps replenish lost minerals in your body. go for the 45 solution, nothing higher than that.

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

to anonymous and hazel...

okay guys, thanks for the tips... will see.. :D mwahugs.. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home