Thursday, July 13, 2006

Florita's Wrath of Stupidity

And I thought I was special...

Having nothing to do since the government cancelled classes due to bad weather, more specifically due to the wrath of tropical storm, "Florita" - I began typing nothingness and got more stupidities.

*Gawsh, with nothing to stimulate my mind, there is but little desire in my person to begin contemplating on more worthier things..

I began typing first names in the Friendster search box and began receiving the search results...

Katrina - 16180 names registered
(then I thought, there were few people sharing my name... i know, tough luck! oh well)

but at least, there are worse cases...
*devil smile

Anne - 33983 names registered
Michelle - 92318 names registered
John - 126883 names registered
Mark - 118156 names registered

* so reminds me of my MIRC days.. when I use alibis to hide my identity.. of course the more common names matched with the more common surnames would always do the trick! :D

I need to begin listing stuffs to do for rainy days..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home