Thursday, July 06, 2006

I Want To Hold The Mouse

When I ask for help... I want to be the one to control the mouse - unless I tell you to do it for me.

I don't want to play a game wherein I just dictate what I want to happen, I want to be the one holding the controllers!!

Yes, I am pissed off whenever I ask for help and people give me more than they are asked to the point that they're trying to take charge already of my project. Yes, I get angry whenever I ask for just a hand and people try to take over what I am doing - while I am too nice to say anything, while I can't really defend my work.

Yes, I hate it whenever people want to change what I've done just because I asked for assistance, or worse, when I didn't ask for any at all, nor did I give MY permission to touch my work.

So fine, I'm a newbie at this Photoshop thing. So fine, my works doesn't always exhibit the professional gleam. So fine, that my projects often has a bizarre, weird, loud, unconventional twist to them. So fine, that not everybody could appreciate what I do - but hell.. doesn't give anyone the license to just edit it when I don't let you to.

And for those who want to change my work? Make your own!!

It's my work, respect that.. Let ME do my OWN editing.. unless I ask you to do it for me.

Learn the word. R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Please. It'll take you places.

And if you're going to tell me that it's because you're pressed for time, BS - you could always Sms me to ask for MY permission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home