Saturday, January 20, 2007

I Think I Misplaced My Intestines

Today is the much-awaited Il Divo In Manila Concert. Yes, dear hottie Carlo came all the way to the Philippines for my birthday - unfortunately I couldn't afford the concert tickets so my best resort is just to imagine myself sitting in the front seats of the theatre getting goosebumps as they begin to belt out their beautiful music and as Carlos would sing his sultry baritone parts. Okay.. I know I'm missing alot.. boo-hoo..

------

On the other hand.. lesson learned - never wear a size 28 pair of slacks for the whole day when you know you're 2 to 4 inches bigger!

I spent the whole day at school attending the Business and Economics Conference yawning all the way so I can get enough oxygen to fill in my lungs, kept shifting my position since the pants was apparently uncomfortable and I had to keep myself mum while sacrificing a whole day belly in - now I have a vague notion why Ms. Pirates of the Carribean "hate corsets".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home