Saturday, January 20, 2007

Two Left Feet and An Eye for Envy

Last Thursday, I rushed out of my 6.00-7.30 class to the Teresa Yuchengco Auditorium of our University to watch DanzDish with Jourdan, Marie and Maude. Danzdish is the 10th year anniversary celebration of the Lasalle Dance Troop. As I watched the performers distort their bodies into all sorts of shapes which seemingly sounds well synchronized to the beat of their music, I couldn't help but feel a bit of envy that my body is not as flexible or expressive as theirs.

This feeling was further emphasized when I got home and caught my sibling all watching Andrew Lloyd Webber's Cats - which was worse.. they're both singing and dancing beautifully.

Now, I am deeply contemplating.. "I think I need dance lessons".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home