Thursday, December 01, 2005

Happy Worlds Aids Day

Christmas Countdown:
24 days to go before Tim Allen becomes Santa Claus.

----------------------------

This is one really stupid activity. I received this site from a guy in Friendster. (I've been receiving all kinds of messages from guys eversince I changed my picture) What is funny though is that while engaging myself in the said endeavor, I wanted to play the role of a rather unconventional teenager who wants to act intellectual, so began inputing uncommonly thought of words as "enterprising", "obsessive", "communal" and "vague". When it wove my "love story" it was such a joke coupled by its rather unflattering use of the English language, that it took me a second or two to realize how hilarious it was meant to be. Still, try it out, be a victim as I was - its not that bad.

---------------

Yesterday, after close to five months of no cable television, I was able to watch television again, without the luxury of a remote control though. While skimming through the channels, I can't imagine why I ended watching "Moms" from QTV when there were obviously alot of other more pleasant alternatives. They were letting mothers air out their concerns regarding forgiveness and their hardships for their offsprings. I can't believe that I ended up weeping by the end of the segment - I'm never gonna watch that show again, I swear! So, after channel surfing, I decided to stick to one channel - the SEA games with two Filipinos playing against two Thailanders in a game of 9 Ball. Now, that's entertainment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home