Monday, November 21, 2005

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,

I know that you know that I don't believe in you eversince I was small. I know that I've not been the perfect little angel my parents have always dreamed that I would be. I know that I am most likely to receive coal if ever you intend to give me anything this Christmas, but anyway, there's still 35 days before Christmas so I am listing down my wishlist for my friends to see and ehem ehem.. if you don't intend to do your job right.

My Christmas wish list for the year 2005 (is the following but is not limited to...)

1. An original audio CD
2. An animation dedicated to me
3. Other specially-made-for-me gifts
4. A really good book
( fiction, classics, cooking, how to for dummies, arts and crafts, lifestyle, parodies, etc.)
5. A bundle of non skipping, uncanted (shots), unpixelated (shots), full cut pirated dvds
6. An ukay ukay shopping spree
7. Notebooks and stationaries
8. Gothic apparel and accessories
9. Ampao with real money inside
10. Parokya ni Edgar to serenade me with their latest single, Gitara

P.S. Miss Zamora to fall helplessly in love with me! and play me a song in her guitar! wahahaha:D

Okay, and I'm just gonna keep dreaming on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home