Wednesday, November 09, 2005

24601

Stole this from Jourdy's blog.

Station 1 The Basics
Call me: Agoo
Height: 5'4"
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: brown
Where im at: DLSU Communication Arts Computer Desktop

Station 2 HAVE YOU EVER?
Fallen off the bed?: That's an experience.
Failed a subject?: Shows how normal I could be.
Had a dream come true?: Thank God no!

Station 3 CURRENTLY
Wearing: a really thin (almost translucent) pink shirt, maong pants with zippers for its pockets and rubber shoes. (and the blue and pink jacket of my 8 year old self, which my mom says to be my dad's gift to her when they were still courting!)
Eating: I'm hungry
Feeling: snotty.
Chatting with: the computer screen.
Listening: to the whirring of the aircon and the incoherent chit chat of the other people here.

Station 4 DO YOU...
Brush ur teeth?: Obsessed with it.
Have any piercings?: Only the ears.
Believe in GOD?: Sometimes I question.

Station 5 FRIENDS
Do u hang out with the opposite sex?: They're fun.
Do u consider yourself popular?: I can't tell.
Do u trust your friends?: Not in an extreme extent.
Are you a good friend?: I don't think I am

Station 6 LAST PERSON YOU...
Talked to on da phone:
Marie
Yelled at: the maid? (The laundry area is at the back of our bathroom. You need to yell for people at the back to hear you. I need my hot water!)
Turned down: a wedding proposal (joke!)

Station 7 PERSONAL
What was the worst day of ur life?:
When I was born.

Station 8 FAVOURITE
Food: Sushi and Wasabe!
Everyday Drink: As of now, Whitish
Alcoholic Drink: Margarita
Movie: Tim Burton movies aren't bad
Books: Arundhati Roy's God of Small Things
Song/s: Andrew Lloyd Webber and other musicals
Ice cream flavor: Chocolate Mint (or Green Tea)
Magazines: Parent's Magazine (mom used to subscribe here)
Day of the week: Wednesdays
Hang-outs: cyberspace.
Color: black

Station 9 DO YOU
Like to walk in the rain:
Yes. I do that often too.
Like to eat exotic foods: Why not?
Like to kiss sumone ryt now: No. I'm sick.
Like to hit sumone ryt now: I'm up to that.
Like to be a celebrity: (makes a beaming smile)

Station 10 ARE YOU
Mean / Evil: I'm an evil boss (according to the JobFinder)
Beautiful / Goodlooking: Beauty is relative.
Smart: We all are
God fearing: Not as much as I want to be.
Missing Someone ryt now: *winks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home