Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Random

This would officially be hell week for me. Although it is not finals, midterms is one way of saying how well you're performing, and at the rate I'm doing, I have a weird feeling that I ain't doing spectacularly, nor anything close to passing. Call me pessimistic, though I know I am already.

Five tests on Thursday, how could anybody cope with something as suicidal as that? Not to mention my laptop is acting freaky this morning, and I intend to get to the bottom of the problem as soon as I get home from school.

Had my hair cut yesterday, although it still looks the same, feels slightly similar, it doesn't change the fact that it's a wee bit shorter than it was.

I can't wait for the long break next week, but on second thought I don't have anything to do but to begin another book - I have my eyes on Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code, which I tried reading thrice but never found the patience to complete.

I want to go out, but I'm grounded. I want to go out. I want to go out and enjoy. I want to go out and explore. I want to do something other than stay at home and read like I always do. I need to do something new. I need... I need.. I need.. I need.. I need.. to grow up.

Yesterday I was priviledged to be the one to burn the folded joss papers during our cementary service. I loved the way the fire consumes the curling papers, its golden designs shimmering against the rolling smokes that have begun to form. I love fire. I love playing with fire. I've always been playing with fire, ever since I was a child. I love the power of fire. Literal and symbolical. I'm psychotic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home