Saturday, November 19, 2005

To Dream Is Simply Divine

After the leadership seminar, I decided to list down some of the goals I would like to achieve for myself. Although they are all somewhat realistic in nature, I cannot promise myself that I can fulfill all of them. Hopefully though, I would be able to accomplish most. Finish 10 and I'll perhaps be happy.

My 20 Aims for myself:
1. Be able to speak Chinese (Mandarin, specifically) fluently
2. Buy a house with a garden plot
3. Have a work published in the newspaper
4. Write a novel
5. Write a novel and have it published
6. Save at least 100,000 pesos by 25
7. Organize a debut party for my younger sister
8. Be good at a sport
9. Be a cast in a musical play
10. Be a lead in a musical play
11. Buy a pair of dogs and breed them
12. Learn to play the piano
13. Travel around the Philippines
14. Travel to Europe
15. Buy an Professional SLR digital camera
16. Make a film documentary
17. Learn to use computer softwares like Adobe programs and Flash
18. Open a business (Restaurant, at the moment)
19. Earn my first million pesos before 40
20. Learn the ultimate meaning of life

Good luck to me. (Especially with no. 20)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home