Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Dilemma

Life is full of choices which at times seem to be mundane or so simple that it does not require much thought to accomplish. Such examples are the choice of clothes to wear for the day, to bring or not to bring a specific notebook to school, the way you'd fix your hair - they are so small that we should'nt even worry about them that much. On the other hand, they contribute quite largely to how a person is perceived by others - ex. by wearing a specific fashion style, people may label you to be a jologs, a goth, a pop princess or just like the rest of the university population.

At this point though, I am torn between two distinct decisions. My mother is inviting me to go to the beach with her, her friends and my siblings to Batangas this Friday-Saturday. A very tempting all expense paid treat that's for sure. On the other hand, my organization is going to RedBox for a Karaoke night, to be followed by a haunting attempt in Ben Ching's house where supposedly we would be challenged to walk the "path less taken". Not to mention, Marie has just informed me that there would be an MYMP gig somewhere (not that I am a fan). On Saturday night, my high school peers have been asking me to go out with them for some spontaneous gimik which appeals to me very much. I am also taking into consideration the choir practice which I would have to schedule either on Friday night or on Monday (since there's no classes). There would be a performance on the 3rd of December and all they could sing is "Angels we have heard on high.." WTF! Why does everything have to happen all at the same time?

--------------------------

This would just be a series of words which only some people could understand. Thus...

Rejection. Confession. Separation. Return. Admission. Low. Esteem. Dignity. Lost? I. Convenience good. Easy. Cheap. Disposable? Feed the ego. Exhausted. Efforts. Taken for granted. Could it be? Word of honor. Broken. Eversince. I love you. Believe? I need. Assure. Reassure. Girls need. Appreciation. Proofs. Start doubting. Thinking. Pondering. Should I? Worry. Stay? Help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home