Sunday, January 15, 2006

Boredom Buster

1. Song playing at the moment?
-_- Chant songs - Puer natus est nobis

2. One reason for living?
-_- Life

3. Do u think you're ok?
-_- No.

4. Ever donated blood?
-_- I wanted to, but the folks facilitating the event would'nt let me. Said my hemoglobin was too low.

5. Fave color(s)?
-_- for the time being, violet

6. Accessories you usually wear?
-_- a cat pendant and my watch

7. One song to describe a heartbreak in the past?
-_- Jimmy Bondoc's Let Me Be The One

8. Last place you went to?
-_- The canteen to buy siomai.

9. Last person(s) you went out with?
-_- My siblings, I guess.

10. The most boring sport?
-_- Chess, if you're just watching.

11. Ever had a baby?
-_- None that came out of my uterus!

12. Last movie uve seen?
-_- Does it have to come from the big screen? If were talking DVDs then its Memoirs of A Geisha.

13. Any piercings or tattoo?
-_- Ear piercings is the best that I could do.

14.The most romantic gift?
-_- Ideal? or one that I've already received?

15. Act on stage before?
-_- Yes I have.

16. Struck by lightning before?
-_- Should be dead by now if I had been.

17. Danced with your loved one before?
-_- No. I don't know how to dance.

18. Ever wished you could turn back time?
-_- Yes. Turn back time and stay there for all I care.

19. What would you do if you woke up one day to find yourself to be the same person but the opposite sex?
-_- Check out my cool new body parts!

20. One song that's meaningful to you?
-_- Diana Ross' If We Hold One Together

21. Last person you met for the first time?
-_- I guess it would have to be Mae, from church choir.

22. What will you be doing tomorrow?
-_- Going to school?

23. Ever thought of robbing a bank?
-_- Often enough, thank you.

24. One thing you totally regret doing/done?
-_- Getting my mom's egg fertilized.

25. Do people like you?
-_- Don't know, don't care, how's that?

26. What was the last game you played on thecomputer?
-_- Freecell

27. Someone who means a lot to you at themoment?
-_- My grandmother

28. The color of your mobile phone?
-_- Blue and silver

29. How's the weather?
-_- Cloudy.

30. What do you wish to happen now?
-_- The earth would open up and little devil geishas in muddied blood-red kimonos would all come out from the chasm, with their fans twirling around their fingers while Pavarotti and Sarah Brightman belt out some undecipherable chants that would summon out the spirits of the undead from their graves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home