Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Too Much Romance Novels

I found this in one of my friends' friends' blog. She copied it from Friendster, and somehow I could relate. It is beautiful, guess I want the same thing. Females are such suckers for romance!

-----------------------------------

I want this guy who will text you every single morning and tell you good morning and every single night to tell you sweet dreams.

I want this guy who will text you and tell you "i love you and you make me smile" just because.

I want this guy who will blindfold you, take you to thebeach and let you run your toes through the sand then make you guess where you are.

I want this guy who will show up at your games (or competitions or meets) without you knowing just to surprise you.

I want this guy who will hold you when you're crying and wipe away your tears.

I want this guy who still thinks you're beautiful with no makeup on wearing sweats and a big t-shirt.

I want this guy who won't pressure you to do things you dont want to.

I want this guy who will show up at your house with soup and a movie when you aren't feeling well.

I want this guy who kisses you on the forehead.

I want this guy who doesn't kiss and tell.

I want this guy who actually listens to you when you talk.

I want this guy who's excited all day because he's looking forward to your date that night.

I want this guy who is content to just be able to hold you and wants nothing more.

I want this guy who can't help but smile when you walk into the room.

I want this guy who's perfectly content with staying in and watching movies and cuddling.

I want this guy who won't lie to you about where he's going or where he's been or who he's been with.

I want this guy who gets butterflies when he hears your name.

I want this guy who's not afraid to tell his friends he loves you.

I want this guy who isn't always trying to act like a hard ass around you.

I want this guy who doesn't care about your imperfections and loves you more for them.

I want this guy who will hold you while you watch the sunset.

I WANT THIS GUY WHO REALLY WANTS TO MAKE YOU THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home