Wednesday, February 01, 2006

In Loving Memory?

It is shocking to find out that my younger sister could not forgive me for a crime I did not commit. Yes, guilty until proven innocent. She points her finger at me and tells me that I killed her precious little hamster, "Hamua". Oh please, I wouldn't even touch that rat, especially after he ate his offsprings, then later turned to his hamsterly little wife and tore her stomach out. We found his wife's carcass laying on the cage with its intestines flowing out of the open wound in its middle area. Now, who in their right mind would even touch that monster?

Then my sister diverts her accusation and argues that its death was due primarily to the acrobatic capacities I bestowed upon her beloved Hamua. Darn it, the little hamster's wife could also do the acrobatic stunts, and everybody in our family were pleased to see them try out their talents. My sister cried pitifully saying that falling from the top of the cage to the cage floor repeatly, killed her pet - the fall broke its backbones. My brothers, being my witnesses and lawyers defended me with jokes of mockery at her accusations - later concluding that she did not feed the hamster for weeks which caused its demise. She denied it altogether, crying so fervently that mom had to step into the picture and ruin our fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home