Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Please Don't Defend Me Anymore

My brother was bragging to me a few days ago how he managed to defend me against his friends. This is interesting since the siblings of some of my high school peers are now my brother's classmates. Among them are the brother of Brian (X) and the sister of Marjorie (Y). One time, while the three of them were discussing, Y mentioned that to her knowledge I was among the "crush ng bayans". X agreed since his brother gave me his best and favorite drawing for free, while others practically begged and tried to bribe his brother with money just to get that exact drawing. "Babae lang pala ang makakagoyo diyan".




The sweetest gift I ever received. :D


My brother replied, "You got the wrong person. You should recheck your stock knowledge info." Thanks for the defense bro!

-------------------------

Last Saturday while in Rommel's house, Ben had to humiliate me once again by repeating how my house is such a cockroach haven. They even ridiculed me that I am the Cockroach goddess and my house is the cockroach temple and the insects are my demi gods who should never ever be stepped on. I replied to him that it would be more gross if there are stepped-on cockroach carcasses lying on the floor with their internal mucus spreading on the tiles.

When I related this story to my bro, he replied.. tell Ben.. his house is the "tirahan" ng mga ipis, kung saan siya ang "tirador" na magaling sa "babato-han". Such obscene thoughts hidden under such simple everyday terms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home