Monday, January 23, 2006

You Deserve A Lawsuit, Assholes

I cannot conceal my utmost disappointment and disgust towards a particular medical institute - yes, the highly accredited St. Luke's Hospital. Their actions were inexcusable that contemplating their freedom despite their gross malpractice towards my grandmother's illness is simply revolting. It appears that prior to any formal treatments, my grandmother was made to sign a waiver that would liberate them from any responsibilty that may result from their actions towards her. I did not take hold of the said contract, but the end result does not seem to be done in a highly respectable faith.

My grandmother was "experimented" on, as my father described her condition. Poorly trained nurses, I think, administered her treatment which affected her spinal column, and thus caused her to collapse days earlier. At present, she is confined in bed, with her lower torso numbing (that we fear she may go through paralysis). She woobles with difficulty when she needs to walk to the bathroom to do her natural disposals, not to mention she cannot sit up straight in bed, without having a tendency to fall over. Her back hurts intensely. She could gather but very little sleep and comfort for the past days. My father had gone through a similar trauma and confessed that the pain he experienced four months earlier has not yet subsided completely - in addition, that my grandmother's condition exhibits far graver symptoms than his seizure.

My unhumoured passion with regards to her maltreatment is shared by my family members, and yet none could be accomplished because of the signed waiver. I dare wish they one day would experience the same unbearable physical and emotional pain being experienced by our total household. Damn them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home