Sunday, February 12, 2006

Wishing On A EuroStar

Last Saturday, my high school peers and I went to EuroStar carnival. Although I swear that it was a puke festival there from my previous encounter with the place, I still went back for my friends' sake. The prices of the entrace fee proved to be alot more appealing to the wallet compared before - and most of the rides still remained puke rides, they did have a new addition of "The House of Horror" which Bern, Christel and I entered. The two kept me in the middle and thus spared me all the horror. Damn. While we rode the Flipper and Booster, I commented that it was like having sex (as if I know what that is like!) - the gravity that pushes you down, you go up and down and sideways, your hair gets all messed up, you're half naked when the ride is done and you'd end up feeling sick! My friends all laughed, even screaming "Kat, you're so heavy..." in the middle of the ride! We're such innocent suckers. The 20 year old virgins!

I noticed that most of the rides were going in "circular" motions that's why we called the place EuroCircle rather than its original name. Going to carnival with your family vs. going to a carnival with your friends. The latter is sure to win. There is rarely a moment of embarassment when you're with your peers.

I'll be posting some of our photos here after my friend finishes "cleaning them up". Most are done in the parking lot since we had a lot of time spent there waiting for the other car to arrive. (We came in two cars. Mark, Brian, Marjorie and Ruth in one car and Bern, Christel and me in the other). We did kind of got lost on the way, the same goes to the other vehicle which took them close to four hours of getting lost.

Going home was a dilemma since Bern got kind of drunk after riding the Flipper. He felt really nauseous and thus we had to allow him to rest, even gave Brian the wheel so that Bern won't get into any accidents. We got Bern safely home first then proceeded. I had a 1am curfew which aggravated matters since some of my friends haven't taken their dinners and thus I opted to take a public transportation home (but in a hush-hush manner told the two other boys since they were the ones driving). Unfortunately, Brian wouldn't agree to my plan. Mark seconded his decision since it was already 2 in the morning. The girls did try to remedy the issue by saying they could go to a Starbucks close to my place.

It was sweet of them, Brian directed Mark the way to my house while I was lying on his lap, shivering since they let the windows down and the wind was really cold. When we got to my place, they made sure I got in before they went to check the big dent made on Mark's car. Nobody was sure how that dent was made, it just appeared.

This Tuesday, Valentine's Day, I proposed that we would celebrate it with a group date. Christel was more than happy to oblige stipulating that it was a single's night out. Well, technically I'm not, but considering the circumstance, I kinda am. I'm sure it's going to be another photo session!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home