Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Argh..

After getting settled and having kids, our cook before was rehired by my mom as household help. She is to keep the rooms tidy and organized, especially since my mom flares up whenever she sees things cluttered (even if its her own mess). The maid was a very diligent worker, and on her first day did a real clean sweep of all the room's undesirable look of unorganization. Unfortunately, that was when I realized that she mixed all my things with my siblings'.

Now, my brother's figurines are all mixed up with mine. My paperworks are kept in my other's brother's desk. My books which I had taken pains to organize in my desk shelf was repositioned into a heap and placed in an unnoticable shelf. Now, although my table looks spit-spot, I can't even point out where my things are.

Everyday, it seems, there's a new look to my table - mom told me that's what I get for not keeping my stuff right... in a psychological side, maybe that's her release.. being obsessive compulsive!

Everyday, the things I leave on my table the night before would disappear and would take almost an hour just to recover. Worse, she's not staying at home for me to nag her where she placed all my stuff! Argh!... I'm getting so darn frustrated! I prefer my table the way I organized it, and now its all heaps and piles - to hell that it looks neat and clean!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home