Tuesday, February 07, 2006

ABCs

A - Accent: comprehensible English and Filipino. Poor Chinese

B - Breakfast: Bacon-silog

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning up my table

D - Dad's Name: Anthony

E - Essential everyday item: my pen

F - Flavour ice cream: green tea, mint chocolate and double dutch

G - Gold or silver? Silver.

H - Hometown: Manila

I - Insomnia: No more!

J - Job Title: a certified cutie! kapal ng mukha

K - Kids: can wait.

L - Living arrangements: with my paternal extended family

M - Mom's birthplace: Hospital

N- Number of romantic affiliations: 1

O - Overnight hospital stays: Never!

P - Phobia: Intimacy/Love-phobic

Q - Queer?: for most people.

R - Religious Affiliation: I'm Catholic

S - Siblings: Two younger brothers and a sister

T - Time you wake up: When I feel like it

U - Unnatural hair colours you've worn: I would love to have tangerine!

V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: okra, eggplants and ampalaya. I'm not a veggie person.

W - Worst habit: I cut myself?

X - X-rays you've had: I don't count. Imagine all that radiation!

Y - Yummy: Pizza and pasta... and Cadbury chocolates.. wahaha

Z - Zodiac sign: Capricorn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home