Saturday, March 04, 2006

Not Again!?

This morning is the first time I used my newly-repaired SLR (with film and batt). I intended to shoot around the house so that if there are any complications, the damage in my emotional artistry would not be so heavy. True enough, by the time the counter reached 20 shots, the camera experienced problems moving the film - i think there's a problem with the sprockets.

Rewinding the film proved to be another obstacle since the camera won't do it. I went to a dark bathroom and wound the film there. I guess, I'd have to go back to Canon Center to file my complaint... Arrgh Thank God there's a three month-warranty after repair.

But if some of the shots turned out good after I wash and develop 'em, maybe I can post some here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home