Thursday, March 02, 2006

True Colors

Yesterday I had learned of a grave secret, one which has been kept from my knowledge for the past 8 months, despite my many attempts to gain knowledge of it. I was often denied the priviledge of learning the truth; instead, I have been gaining but falsehoods and lies. That secret encompassed and influenced more than half of my previous relationship's percentage. I am sorely disappointed with myself for dwelling too much on my emotions, that I have failed to observe my own personal standards and taboos - which Ben reminded me often before. I wish I had not been so blind and stupid as to have been victim to such a farce. And although the confessor admitted his intentions pure, I cannot help but feel the weight of the confession upon my chest. Even until today, I still cannot believe how I have willingly submitted myself to be an instrument to such a masquerade.

All I want right now is honesty.

I don't want any more lies.

I'm sick of all these masks and fools and fallacies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home