Monday, March 06, 2006

What is Regret?

Ahhh.. I just ran out of Kissables! (They're "candy-coated mini kisses" chocolates) I was munching on them for breakfast.. wahhh.... no more chocolates in our refrigerator!

Currently listening to: Divinyls - I Touch Myself

-------------------------------------------------------

I feel sucky today. My friend sent me a quote which sent me thinking...
"1 night, a girl visited her boyfriend, it was his birthday. She baked a cake for him with a candle at the center. She light the candle and said, "make a wish", the guy closed his eyes and tears started running down. When he opened his eyes, she asked him, "what did you wish for?" he replied, "Freedom from a girl whom I never loved even from the start.""

One of my guy friends was sharing with me that he just broke up with his girlfriend, but never felt any substantial regret since he never really did "feel" for the girl, in the first place. Hello? Why get into a relationship if you're not really serious? I cannot generalize this to all guys, but the thought that someone could act so sweet towards a girl while truly being emotionally lukewarm is sad. Don't your conscience ever bother you?

Guys? Wanna shed me some light??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home