Friday, July 14, 2006

Stroke of Luck

It's been ages since I last got to chat with somebody on the phone until pre-dawn.

Last night, I spoke with Raymond up to 4 in the morning and was partially considering absenting myself from my 8 am class. Luckily, I woke up around half past 7 - suddenly finding a need to dress up for school. It was raining hard, wind howling.. and I was debating with myself if I should really follow my instincts - I ought to get to class. By five minutes to 8, I got out of the house and hailed myself an Fx. I got to school ten minutes before the end of the class.

Apparently, our teacher was giving a seatwork for the class to answer. Upon seeing me, she instructs that everybody is expected to pass their papers today, except for me - I get to pass it on Monday as a homework..

Lucky?? I guess so! :D

1 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Katrina said...

haha... don't tell me u skipped class.. haha...

well it seems u caught up with ur z's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home