Sunday, December 11, 2005

Don't Go Breaking My Heart

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN:
14 days prior to the sad discovery that Grandma Got Ran Over By A Reindeer
Aaahh! Christmas lights and decors all over the house!

-------------------------

Pavoritti is going to Taiwan to perform according to Chinese news! Tickets is 17,000 pesos.. (while in Hongkong it'll cost 10,000 HK money = 70,000 pesos!) One day.. My performances will cost that much as well.. the dream of a cantatrice.

-------------------------

Yesterday was spent with my mom in World Trade Center bargain hunting and expending over 6 thousand pesos worth of gifts (for both herself and others).

My job? Point out interesting things which are often the ones she buys. Love the Egyptian perfume holders and papyrus drawing.

What did I buy? wrapping papers, a candle holder and hair accessories from Divisoria (since I had to wait for my mom's party to finish in CKSC before we went to WTC).

Best thing that happened - mom also bought the gifts I wanted to buy for my siblings:(We went to SM after WTC)

(1)The latest Harry Potter book - Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince



For my Harry Potter fanatic brother who was too frugal, waiting for the release of the paperback cover version of the book. National Bookstore is selling it for 808 Php with two Harry Potter wrappers.

(2) The Chicken Little OST



(I'm disappointed, the song It's Tricky is not included in the album!) - she bought this for herself - Don't Go Breaking My... Don't Go Breaking My.. I won't go breaking your heart!

- It's so fun to buy things for people when you don't have to use your own money! haha I still have some more gifts to buy, but the major presents have already been bought and wrapped. Mom's not going to fund for these gifts though.

-------------------------

Heard this song in a bar with my high school friends. It has this light feel to it - that according to a guy I spoke with it works well as a morning yoga song! But of course to those who knows me better, the title is catchy by itself.

DJ Mystic - Naked and Sacred


When I'm with you,
I feel naked and sacred.
And this world can be so cold.
I wanna hold you naked
and sacred till I grow old.

What does love mean?
Can love last?
I ask myself these questions,
haunted by the past.
I've walked these city streets.
I've known victories and defeat.
Searching, hoping, just barely coping.
Baby I wanna be good for you.
I wanna be true.
Don't know how I'd live with myself,
if I ever hurt you.

When I'm with you,
I feel naked and sacred.
And this world can be so cold.
I wanna hold you naked
and sacred till I grow old.

Since I met you.
My life's changed.
I feel like a bird,
that's been let out of it's cage.
Baby I wanna be good for you,
I wanna be true.
Don't know how I'd live with myself,
if I ever hurt you.

When I'm with you,
I feel naked and sacred.
And this world can be so cold.
I wanna hold you naked
and sacred till I grow old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home